Thread: 3 of the Top Ten Pseudo Energies

3 of the Top Ten Pseudo Energies

Congrats to Ponky for holding the current #1 Pseudo Energy

Angus and I have numbers 7 and 5 respectively. Three out of ten for FreeDC isn't bad

Anything that keeps FreeDC in front of peoples eyes.

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Wow! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't even notice - I don't log into the DF site very often at all.

And there's now 4 Free-DC folks in the top 10 - xj10bt is in there as well.

Simon.

Gettin' Jiggy Wit' It Tax Bracket's Avatar
    Well done guys !!!

w00t!

good job free-dc!
    Use the right tool for the right job!

And lest we forget...

Data, xj10bt, FoBoT, JTrinkle and guru make up FIVE of the top ten producers in FreeDC.

Amazing

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Gettin' Jiggy Wit' It Tax Bracket's Avatar
    ...bout time they moved to Eccp then (FoBoT excepted cos he's already there )

DOH!!

Meant to say they are five of the top ten producers in Distributed Folding...

Early morning brain infarct

have a good weekend all

Congrats to CASP52 and Dyyryath for being in the top Pseudo Energies area.

As always, our top producers occupy five of the top ten in total Structures.

Hey..Condor has the #2 Pseudo Energy and I have #5.

I like this Pseudo Energy stuff