Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stampede Thread

Blog Entries
    Hi Mondo
    We are just useing a cattle prod on DPC in hopes it will make them want to produce more in fad It is like painting a big target on Free-DC for then to Aim at.

Mondo Come Join Us on our quest to take over the world

One of The Bearhunters

Re: Re: Re: Re: Err

Originally posted by mondobyte
    Seems reminiscent of pulling the legs off of Daddy Long Legs when I was young. Pointless and cruel. We should all contribute to FaD as we can and not let others make us feel bad because we have maximized what we can do with what we have.

Seems to me we should all revel in the success of everyone to eradicate these awful maladies.

Just an opinion
    It's just one team taunting another for fun

I have to admit I expected more output as well but FDC knows it's just a small delay before they get trampled by DPC

Taunt...

FreeDC Mercenary

Originally posted by LAURENU2
    Hi Mondo
    We are just useing a cattle prod on DPC in hopes it will make them want to produce more in fad It is like painting a big target on Free-DC for then to Aim at.

Mondo Come Join Us on our quest to take over the world
    Didn't you just pin Fozzie on to the DPC sign though Seemed a far bmore effective taunt than paint

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Fluffy, leave the bear out of this.. unless you wanna end up "wokkain' this way..." I know bad pun but who cares..

. o O ( )
    If you're hearing funny noises, it only the DPC in the lower field attempting to think!
    hmm an ARS Tech member with a sense thats about as rare as an honest Euro MP...
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

"Pulling their leg" does not mean "pulling their leg off". It basically means "joking with them, taunting them, etc.".

Note to self: Self, idioms don't always carry across very well, especially in text-only mode. Have to remember that.
    "If you fail to adjust your notion of fairness to the reality of the Universe, you will probably not be happy."

-- Originally posted by Paratima

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by FluffyChicken
    Didn't you just pin Fozzie on to the DPC sign though Seemed a far bmore effective taunt than paint
    No I would not do that to Fozzie I just threatened to call him into action if they kept letting there output drop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234