Thread: Possible Ars Rumble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    *shakes head*

Phased_Array is standing down for the moment. A few of us are still going to be running this, but not really pushing it. Said admin's machine has been down a couple of times.

We expect you to ramp up and pass us just now. I mean, you gotta pick on the small projects, especially when you're getting your asses handed to you on a plate in the bigger ones, right? :P

Biggles if you think we are going to let ARS have an easy No1 forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by PCZ
    Biggles if you think we are going to let ARS have an easy No1 forget it.
    I know, as I said a few times, you have to go for the small projects since you can't cut it on the big ones. I understand...

Phased_Array having errors was part of it, but that is fixable. If you don't believe me about the project admin asking me to hold back, feel free to email him yourself.

It's also the reason I'm not deploying on my work farm.

When the project is ready, we'll fight you. But not until then.

If you want a fight now, try keeping up your BOINC production AND match ours in either Folding or GIMPS or SOB. Or y'know, all three at the one time.

Thanks for the heads up and concern for this project.
    It's quite apparent that most of our members here are not interested in Folding, GIMPS or SOB.
    There is no denying you folks have a massive membership over there which could turn out some good numbers in this project.
    We look forward to when Ars decides to join in the fun and have a nice rumble in this project.
    Crush us if you can, it's all in the fun and better for the project to.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    If you want a fight now, try keeping up your BOINC production AND match ours in either Folding or GIMPS or SOB. Or y'know, all three at the one time.

I guess the ars idea of "backing off" is to post their highest production day yesterday.

Free-DC's Prime Search
    First place is ours. Well done.
    Now let's move our target to DPAD.

Carlos

Lol

the bit I like is they always seem to mention the projects that have been running forever and they have a healthy lead on, just like The Cows.

It's "we want to take you on but only on our home turf with our rules."

Nothing like stacking the deck before playing.

Alas poor Borg, I knew it Horatio

http://www.butlersurvey.com/

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie
    the bit I like is they always seem to mention the projects that have been running forever and they have a healthy lead on, just like The Cows.

It's "we want to take you on but only on our home turf with our rules."

Nothing like stacking the deck before playing.

You're right. Why don't they fight us at Rosetta@Home, DPAD, eOn, DIMES, Riesel, PSP, SIMAP, etc, etc.

Carlos

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    *shakes head*

Phased_Array is standing down for the moment. A few of us are still going to be running this, but not really pushing it. Said admin's machine has been down a couple of times.

We expect you to ramp up and pass us just now. I mean, you gotta pick on the small projects, especially when you're getting your asses handed to you on a plate in the bigger ones, right? :P
    erm, isn't phased array standing down due to the errors popping up on his corporate clients machines.....? Nothing really to do with stopping due to wishes of the project.