Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm new here, and I came here to get a fancy signature with all my stats on it.
    After some mocking about I finally found out how to log in to the stats.free-dc.org.
    Found my CPID and "updated" it.
    Still, my page here has no stats... I have about 1M credits in total on all my projects, but none are showing here.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lashrasch View Post
    I'm new here, and I came here to get a fancy signature with all my stats on it.
    After some mocking about I finally found out how to log in to the stats.free-dc.org.
    Found my CPID and "updated" it.
    Still, my page here has no stats... I have about 1M credits in total on all my projects, but none are showing here.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Do you mean http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...name=lashrasch if so then that page, you'd need to find out your user ID's for each project you have and enter them in for each project..

if you just want your signature then look at this page:
    http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...31b41ea3736b90
    this shows you all your user ID's for each project as well, just click on your score for each project to get your ID's..
    the page does show 1M credits in Combined, and you get a random theme tag as well like this one
    http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.ph...theme=9&cols=2

random theme
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Hello lashrasch, look at your stats page

Hello, I am fairly new here and have a few questions.

How often does the stats page update with fresh info from the various project servers?
    I just started to run tasks from MindModeling@Home yesterday and its not showing up on my stats page yet. How long should this take? I set up my CPID just like my other projects.

I also have a suggestion. Reading the FAQ on how to set up my stats page it refers to the CPID. I found using the CPID number gets you no where fast. You should mention you need the Soft CPID to get things to work.

Thank you for doing all the work involved in producing a website that I find real useful and makes crunching DC projects all that more fun.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    They update as often as the project exports new data. Some projects do this 4 or 6 times per day. MindModelling@Home unfortunately is only once per day at around 21.00pm EST.

Not sure what you mean by the soft CPID? In the BOINC world there is only the CPID, unless you mean the other one as the weak authenticator? (which is not in the stats at all)

Yes I meant the weak CPID. I had to use the weak CPID for each project to get the stats to work. I will wait and see if Mind Modeling updates at 21:00.

Thanks for the reply.