Thread: Bug reporting...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Bok, You are doing sterling work as ever on the stats, but in case you haven't spotted these I'll throw them into the pot.

. Clicking "User Milestones" on the main screen gives "The requested URL /userbycpidmilestones/fa1a611d7c2bb42d13617eb6b8903f8c was not found on this server." Don't know if it's just me, somewhat surprised nobody else appears to have mentioned it.
    . The new RAC column on the Subprojects list appears to be a bit interesting. Most seem to have fairly random values such as my RAC of 375M for something i have 2M on, or an RAC of 75 for something I do around 100K a day on!
    . User Timeline and Firsts! appears to no long er show anything for me at least - not sure if everything has been reinitialised or what. Personally I don't use this page but I just thought I'd point it out.

[Update]
    . And of course it would be remiss of me not to request that the User Milestones be enhanced hugely but adding columns showing for each MM, the number required for a Maxwell, for a TeraMiRB and for a MiRB. THis would be teh same data for every single user, so it shouldn't be too difficult to collect - he says in his ignorance :-)
    [EndUpdate]

As to the new format - I like it, particularly the clickable/sortable column heads.
    Cheers and thanks
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 06-14-2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRBright View Post
    Hi Bok, You are doing sterling work as ever on the stats, but in case you haven't spotted these I'll throw them into the pot.

. Clicking "User Milestones" on the main screen gives "The requested URL /userbycpidmilestones/fa1a611d7c2bb42d13617eb6b8903f8c was not found on this server." Don't know if it's just me, somewhat surprised nobody else appears to have mentioned it.
    Ah, it's not in the rewrite rules. Fixed, though that page needs converting to datatables, hence it's css and formatting is all off. I've made a note.

. The new RAC column on the Subprojects list appears to be a bit interesting. Most seem to have fairly random values such as my RAC of 375M for something i have 2M on, or an RAC of 75 for something I do around 100K a day on!
    That column should not be visible. Switched it off..
    . User Timeline and Firsts! appears to no long er show anything for me at least - not sure if everything has been reinitialised or what. Personally I don't use this page but I just thought I'd point it out.
    Mine does show some things. Probably does not for too many people to be honest.

[Update]
    . And of course it would be remiss of me not to request that the User Milestones be enhanced hugely but adding columns showing for each MM, the number required for a Maxwell, for a TeraMiRB and for a MiRB. THis would be teh same data for every single user, so it shouldn't be too difficult to collect - he says in his ignorance :-)
    [EndUpdate]

As to the new format - I like it, particularly the clickable/sortable column heads.
    Cheers and thanks
    The MM's one is more difficult as we have discussed before. Once I get everythign fixed up and the graphs sorted too, I'll take another look.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRBright View Post

Ah, it's not in the rewrite rules. Fixed, though that page needs converting to datatables, hence it's css and formatting is all off. I've made a note.

That column should not be visible. Switched it off..
    Mine does show some things. Probably does not for too many people to be honest.

[Update]
    [EndUpdate]

Cheers and thanks
    The MM's one is more difficult as we have discussed before . Once I get everything fixed up and the graphs sorted too, I'll take another look...

All good. Thanks Bok