Thread: Orbit@Home has new work..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Bok,
    I saw that and what I just checked.... it's very strange.... their stats had me as a member of FDC since I created my account, but I would not show up in anyone's xml. I left a message for them on their forum to please check the xml export and presto I am here.... I suspect they found another config error.
    Sorry to have troubled you in any way. I know you and the admins put a great deal of time into maintaining and improving the stats engine. Given the 'growing pains' they seem to have (mixed OS-type WU assignments, it's pretty clear they could use some assistance. I would hope the SSL folks are helping them get things rolling given their association with JPL and similar resources.

I've always checked the date/time stamps in the upper right corner of any stats page to give scope to when the stats should be valid for. I really do think they had me in their member list (as their team list shows me leaving) in spite of my FDC membership from day 1. Now, i'm home and that's where I belong.... right here @ FDC.

Thanks for taking the time . I have bookmarked the page and will use it again if I ever question/challenge whether or not FDC is receiving stats data from a project.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Last edited by Chuck; 09-26-2010 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo

A FDC in training, fellow supporter of Firefox.

Proudly crunching with AMD & ATI power.
    If you want The Best you must forget the Rest
    >>>>>>>>>and join Free-DC<<<<<<<<<<<