Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paid project? Sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by LAURENU2 View Post
    Current Balance: 0.44628287 BTC

Hashrate: 584.1 Mh/s
    That translates into that at the current exchange rate you've earned about $7 toward your electric bill.
    19 primes found. The largest: 1351*2^617684+1 (185945 digits)

Blog Entries
    Well I'm up to now

Current Balance: 1.1419304 BTC

Estimated Total Worker Hashrate: 1338.7 Mh/s

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    That translates into that at the current exchange rate you've earned about $7 toward your electric bill.
    So how does one get this money out of cyberspace

So how does one get this money out of cyberspace
    The first step is to go here and look at the exchange rates. You may decide to hold off or cash out now depending on the rate. The rate is currently going back up ($17).

Then I suggest you go here to figure out which method you want to use. I think I'll use the prepaid debit card and buy new hardware with it.

Once you have decided, open your bitcoin wallet. That is the one from Bitcoin I told you to only run when you need it. Next go to the Dashboard on Bitclockers and click on the Instant Payout button. Within about ten minutes you should see your BTC in the Bitcoin wallet.

You can then go to whatever method you choose and follow their directions to convert your BTC into cash or whatever else. Beware, the services will charge you a fee to do this and some charge more than others.

Blog Entries
    Boy you can trade bitcoins for just about anything

Bok,
    Any news on a Free-DC pool? I'm only asking because I'll be leaving for vacation next Saturday. Two weeks without Internet access so I won't be available for testing.

So who besides myself, Laurenu2 and Moose are running this? And what is your MH/S rate?

Blog Entries
    So who besides myself, Laurenu2 and Moose are running this? And what is your MH/S rate?
    What is your Hashrate I can not find you oh the statistic page
    Are you Bigred there?

What is your Hashrate I can not find you oh the statistic page
    Are you Bigred there?
    Look for brcoin01.

Bok,
    Any news on a Free-DC pool? I'm only asking because I'll be leaving for vacation next Saturday. Two weeks without Internet access so I won't be available for testing.
    Well, I guess I got my answer.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

BigRed,
    Go enjoy that get-away vacation.... you dawg!!! Bet it's some nice little cottage somewhere in the middle of nowhere......

Signed,
    ENVIOUS!

ENJOY, My friend!!!! You've earned it!

A FDC in training, fellow supporter of Firefox.

Proudly crunching with AMD & ATI power.
    If you want The Best you must forget the Rest
    >>>>>>>>>and join Free-DC<<<<<<<<<<<

My video card has been going batty here recently trying to run BTC mining. Like really freaking out. I've updated the drivers for it and made sure I had all the latest software to no avail. I've had to take it offline for now until I can figure out a solution. Some money made though. And BigRed, you are very correct about those ATI's! They seem to smash nVidia's!

So...where's that troll that said this was a scam and you couldn't make any money? Cuz it sure seems like people are able...
    Distributed Hold'em

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMooseInc View Post
    So...where's that troll that said this was a scam and you couldn't make any money? Cuz it sure seems like people are able...
    Ya pretty soon I will make enough to Retire

My video card has been going batty here recently trying to run BTC mining. Like really freaking out. I've updated the drivers for it and made sure I had all the latest software to no avail. I've had to take it offline for now until I can figure out a solution.
    Two things come to mind, Heat and Power. How hot is your card running? You may want to take it out and clean it with some canned air. Also see how fast the fan is turning. Fan failure is not uncommon. The cards are very sensitive to power fluctuations. You may want to try a different power supply.

Is there any other software running that could interfere with running Bitcoin? Does it go Batty when not running Bitcoin?

Heya everyone!

For anyone who said BTC was a waste of time when I started this thread a couple of years ago, check the price on MtGox.com! Anyone who mined and held on to coin would have a TON of money right now. I just ordered 12 7950 GPUs and the other necessary parts to build 2, 6 GPU mining rigs that I'm going to point towards LTC mining (aimed to be the silver crypto-currency to BTC's "gold" status). LTC has also went from $.08/LTC in February to over $4/LTC currently due to BTC's out of control rise. I hope anyone who started mining BTC (like BigRed) still does. Or at least saved the mined coins. (:

-Moose
    Distributed Hold'em

Ya pretty soon I will make enough to Retire
    LAURENU2, you would have if you would've pointed your whole farm at BTC when I suggested it.
    Distributed Hold'em

Blog Entries
    LAURENU2, you would have if you would've pointed your whole farm at BTC when I suggested it.
    Captain I did retire and I made 260 K just last month from selling off my BTC wallet . The only problem is I can only wire transfer so much a year or invest it or I will be just giving it to the government
    BTC are getting vary difficult to mine now

Hacking Tutorial
    Last edited by LAURENU2; 08-29-2017 at 05:33 AM.

I just wanted to pop in and bump this thread and say hi. (;
    Distributed Hold'em

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Hi CM,

long time.

yeah, if Lauren had held on to his bitcoin I guess he would be a multi millionaire right now.

I even think to getting around 6 BTC from the campaigns at bitcoinutopia for Free-DC (though I never actually got the bitcoin, just the proceeds), but that would be worth $300K right now.

I currently have about 0.014 in my wallet but even that is worth $700. Guess i'll hang on to it

It's actually mildly profitable to mine the smaller coins in pools like Zergpool. Of course 61 doge ain't gonna be letting me retire any time soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12