Thread: SB: Call for Volunteers

SB: Call for Volunteers

Would you like to help package the new Prime95 or forthcoming v26.3 for SB? This could help improve the efficiency of the project and help find our next prime sooner.

Also, I could use help creating a dump of all current numbers left in the sieve file over 20M (such as a multi-line file of tab delimited k / n pairs). We're currently handing out tests above n = 19M and there are no numbers above 20M on the server right now.

Reply here or email lhelm@seventeenorbust.com if you're interested in helping. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Louie

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjL View Post
    Also, I could use help creating a dump of all current numbers left in the sieve file over 20M (such as a multi-line file of tab delimited k / n pairs). We're currently handing out tests above n = 19M and there are no numbers above 20M on the server right now.
    Cheers,
    Louie
    I've emailed you a file. Let me know if that is what you want. The factors are still rolling in and will be for a few days. Even though PG has stopped inserting work into the queue, there is still 85767 tasks waiting to be worked on, and 54152 tasks being worked on.
    Joe O

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjL View Post
    Would you like to help package the new Prime95 or forthcoming v26.3 for SB?
    Cheers,
    Louie
    What packaging do you have in mind? Point me to the existing ones that need upgrading, or tell me what you want in a package.
    Joe O