Thread: SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I happen to be on a seti run so I signed up. I'm going to need some help to represent us. Any takers?
    I'm having fun!!! I'm just not sure if it's net fun or gross fun.

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    I happen to be on a seti run so I signed up. I'm going to need some help to represent us. Any takers?
    SETI?? You're suppose to be on WCG right now! Hurry up and switch over!

What is WCG? I'm only doing seti while I wait for POGS to get more work. I added some poem and einstein to help bring our stats back up. Something happened and we lost 150 points in DC vault. Most of my systems are on OGR battling HardOCP and DPC.

What is WCG? I'm only doing seti while I wait for POGS to get more work. I added some poem and einstein to help bring our stats back up. Something happened and we lost 150 points in DC vault. Most of my systems are on OGR battling HardOCP and DPC.
    World Community Grid -- We got a challenge going on. We're in 11th and we're close to 10th. It's on DC Vault too under Misc, probably since it encompasses 5 different projects.

Eh, I signed up just for fun. Not sure how I'll contribute, but at least I can throw on the two notebooks. We'll see how the Droid Squadron goes. I kinda want to get two more badges (Uncovering Genome Mysteries and Clean Energy Project) at WCG. I think I might squeeze the Genome badge in before the SETI challenge starts.

It's also gonna be hot here the next few days so I'll be scaling back. Other than that, I don't have anything specific I really want to run although I'd like to get in some more LHC projects credits.

What about you Bok? You throw in something too?

Hi,another 30 hours and 36 minutes until the start to the SETI@Home Wow!-Event 2015.

Everyone is welcome.

Register here:

http://www.seti-germany.de/Wow/anmel...ang=de&lang=en

Many Greetings: Terminator

I'm ramping up now.

Just got my bronze badge for Genome in WCG. That just leaves Clean Energy I need to get a badge for now but that can wait a little whiles... Unfortunately, THAT project I can't run on my Droid Squadron.

WCG does help our DC vault standings. Every bit helps. My OGR numbers are going to take a hit for this seti run.

We have two people signed up for Free_DC. Even if you are part of the team and submitting work you still need to register to be counted for this(Bok). Please register soon.

And we are off. Currently in 29th place but still have a few systems ramping up. I see a couple people cached a lot of work prior to the event. It will be interesting to track the daily output for the event. This will show the users true output capacity.

And we are off. Currently in 29th place but still have a few systems ramping up. I see a couple people cached a lot of work prior to the event. It will be interesting to track the daily output for the event. This will show the users true output capacity.
    22nd now. 21 is close.

At the team challenge B@P POTM SETI@Home http://boincstats.com/en/stats/chall...st/706/credits
    We're #11 and quite a gap to #10.

I had to shut down everything earlier. It was 100+ out here. Won't start tapering off until Monday.